Four Saturdays: Feb 24, Mar 3, 10, 17
Enjoy Abundant Energy and Inner Peace
This class is for you if…
- You are on a spiritual path and want to live authentically.
- You are willing to do self-exploration and contemplative exercises.
- And/or you are tired of trying to fit into society’s limiting expectations.
During the class, teacher Ronya Banks will guide you in peeling back the layers of your constructed “false self” in order to explore and embrace your “authentic self.”
Classes will consist of teacher instruction, didactic exercises, group discussion, meditation, and other contemplative exercises.
The class series is limited to 25 participants. Please register early to ensure your place.
About the Teacher
Ronya Banks is a contemplative Buddhist meditation teacher, a spiritual guide, and the founder and lead teacher of Asheville Insight Meditation. She has practiced meditation since 1985 and has taught Insight Meditation to individuals and groups for over a decade.
- Dates: Saturdays: February 24th, March 3rd, 10th, and 17th
- Time: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
- Location: Asheville Insight Meditation, 175 Weaverville Rd, Suite H, Asheville, NC
- Enrollment: online (use the form below) or by paper form (pick up at the AIM Meditation Hall)
- Pre-registration: [Standard enrollment: $135], [Core Member enrollment: $105]
- Day Series Begins: Standard and Core Member: $165